Dr Pandurang M Jadhav
Dr Pandurang M Jadhav, is Vice Chairman of Trust. He is M.B.B.S., F.R.C.S. from (U.K) and presently he is managing Aurangabad Medical Collage & Hospital.
In India :
- Govt. Medical Officer, Govt. of Maharashtra Health Service, from 1970 to 1973.
- Got Gold Medal from Governor of Maharashtra for excellent work in the field of family planning and medical care i the State. Got Best Doctor’s Award from District Health Dept., Aurangabad.
In U. K.:
- Worked for 10 years from 1974 to 1983 at different hospitals in London, Edinburgh, and other parts of U.K. getting teaching experience to undergraduate students.
- During this period got his fellowship Specialised in Orthopaedics and acquired different techniques from various teaching hospitals from UK..
In Oman :
- Worked as Orthopaedic Surgeon at Oman from 1984 to 1988 and was incharge of the Accident Emergency & Trauma Dept. of Armed Forces Hospital, Muscat, Oman which is the main Army Hospital.
- Got Sultan’s Silver Medal as Best Doctor from His Majesty Sultan Bin Kabus, Ruler of Sultanate of Oman.
In India :
- Since 1988, he is Hon. Professor & Orthopedic Surgeon & Medical Director, MGM Medical College & Hospital, Aurangabad Member, Medical Council of India, New Delhi for last 10 years.
- Worked as Member of Executive Committee of MCI from 1996 to 2004.
- Worked as Member of Dental Council of India for 5 years.
- Governor’s Nominee on Executive Council of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad for 6 years 1988 to 1994.
- Member of Board of Studies of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad from 1988 to date
- Member of Faculty of Medicineof Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad from 1988 to date
- Member of Senate of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad as Chancellor’s Nominee from 2003 to date
- Four Research papers published since 2001.