Shri Ankush N. Kadam
Shri Ankush N. Kadam, is 63 yearrs old Qualified Engineer B.E. (Mechanical) presently handling all Institutions of MGM Trust situated in and around Aurangabad, except Medical Collage.
Earlier he was practicing as consultant and advisor on erection of Machineries, Building etc.. He Has successfully erected and completed several Sugar Industries,, Spinning Mills, Dairy etc.
Details of positions held by Mr A.N. Kadam are as under:-
- Director of Lokpatra Papers Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad. It publishes Daily Lokpatra, a Marathi newspaper covering nine districts with a total population of 77 lacs.
- Director of Kadam Printocrat Pvt. Ltd., Printing & Publishing House.
- Chairman of Texas Lifestyle Furniture Pvt. Ltd., Based on CNC Technology specialised in manufacturing of Office Modular Furniture, Ergonomic Educational Furniture, Home & Hospital Furniture under brand name of Next Furniture Solutions.
- Chairman of Ameer Urban Co-Op. Bank Ltd., Aurangabad. An urban co-op. bank which has shown significant growth in short span of time.
- Encoutraged sports activities at Dist. & State levels.
- Started Vipassana Centre at Aurangabad.
- Started Naturopathy Centre at Aurangabad.
- Very much Active in the field of Environment Protection Received Environment Award of World Environment Congress, Indian Institute of Ecology & Environment at the hands of then Hon. President, Shri Shankardayal Sharma.