Shri Kamal Kishore Kadam
Shree Kamal Kishore Kadam, Chairman is milestone for MGM Trust. He has complete control on the trust activities. He is a man with strong business acumen and a flair for construction with high aesthetic value, Because of his efforts and keen interest, the Mahatma Gandhi Mission have received wide applause, and further, because of his zeal, the MGM has reached to the present heights.
He possesses the dynamism to successfully venture into new areas of business and he has proved his mettle time and again.
A major force behind the conceptualization of the educational, research, medical institutions and hospitals being set-up by the MGM Trust, Mr. K.K. Kadam has to this credit for the successful implementation of all the other projects of MGM. MGM niche as a premier educational and service group is the result of the dedication of the dynamic individual, who is certainly one of the leading services Trust in our country.
Mr K.K. Kadam is B.E. (Civil) & M.Tech from IIT Mumbai. Former Z. P. Speaker for Finance, Construction, Education & Health.. He is also Vice Chairman of Z. P. Nanded.
Details of positions held by Mr Kadam are as under:-
- Former Chairman of the Purna Sahakari Sakhar Karkhana Ltd.
- Former Dy. Speaker, Legislative Assembly Maharashtra State.
- Former Minister for Higher & Technical Education Govt.of Maharashtra.
- Ex-President Marathwada Vaidhanik Vikas Mandal, Aurangabad.
- Former Director of Marathwada University Sub –Centre at Nanded.
- Former Member of various Govt. Committees.
- Participated in Commonwealth Parliament Association Conference as representative of State.
- Established AIDS Research Centre in collaboration with Texas University, USA.
- Collaboration with Pittsburgh State University to improve quality of technical education. Established research centre for Astronomy at Nanded.
- Elected as MLA twice for Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
- Proposer and Founder of Mahatma Gandhi Mission, Nanded.
- M.L.C. from Nanded Constituency for two times consecutively.
- Chairman of Mahatma Gandhi Mission since inception. It is a Trust having more than 40 institutions including Medical College & Hospitals, Engineering Colleges, Dental College & Hospital, Journalism, Management and Computer Science Colleges, Sangeet Academy etc. spread over Nanded, Aurangabad, Parbhani, Navi Mumbai & NOIDA.
- Chief Editor, Dainik Lokpatra and Director, Lokpatra Papers Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad.
- Chairman of Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra, Mumbai- for last five years.
- Chancellor of MGM University of Health Sciences, Mumbai