Shri Pratap S. Borade - Trustee
Prin. Pratap Shankarrao Borade, is M.E.(Mech./ Prod.), DILT (Plastic) from IIT Mumbai, Fellow of Institute of Engineers (India), Fellow of Institute of Production Engineers and Chartered Engineer and D. B. M. (Marathwada Univ).
- Principal of Jawaharlal Nehru Engg. College, Aurangabad form last 25 years
- General Manager of M/s Mutual Plastics for 4 years and before that shift engineer for five years.
- Assistant Lecturer, KJ Somaiya Plytechnic, Mumbai for 1 year
- “NAFEN” award for Best Contribution in Technical Education ( Nov. 1991)
- ACME Excellence Award for Encouraging Excellence (Dec. 2002)
- Award for Social Contribution Marathwada Industries Association (1994)
- Best eacher Award for Contribution in Technical Education by Govt. of Maharashtra
Award & Certificate of Proficiency in Manufacturing for Spadma Plastics
- Member of National Council of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Member of Executive Committee of Institute of Engineers (India) Mah. State Centre
- Member of National Council of Institute of Engineers (India)
- Chairman of Aurangabad Local Centre of Institute of Engineers (India)
- Chairman of Aurangabad Local Centre of Computer Society of India. The Centre received Best Chapter Award during his tenure.
- Member of Governing Council of Hindi Rashtrabhasha Sabha, Pune
- Member of Academic Council of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
- Member of Academic Council of Y. B. Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
- Patron of National Foundation of Engineers (NAFEN)
- Board Member of Mah. Indl. Dev. Corporation
- Director of Mah. State Small Scale Ind. Dev. Corporation Ltd.
- Member of Sub-Committee (Tech. training & Ed.) of Confederation of Indian Ind. (Western Region), Mumbai.
- Founder Member & President of Indian Association of Young Entrepreneurs
- Managing Director of Bharat Mudrak Ltd., Aurangabad
- Trustee Chairman of Parivartan Trust
- Trustee & Treasurer of Marathwada Sahitya Parishad
- Trustee of several trusts
- Attended and participated in number of national and international seminars & workshops
- Member of various university committees.
- Delivered several radio talks.
- Ear Tags for Animals
- MTP Systinge