- HOSPITAL OPENED IN 1986
- AS MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL FROM THE INDEPENDENCE DAY OF 1991
- LOCATION- Heart of the town, Sec-4E Kalamboli.
- There existed no health care facility in entire area at that time.
- Mostly inhabited by poor, daily labourers and a sizeable tribal population.
- The local public benefited from these clinical services
- Health service available free to the poor with a missionary zeal.
- Started providing clinical training to undergraduate (MBBS) students of MGM Medical College
Now a full fledged Medical College hospital for Women and Children.
- M.D. Pediatrics
- M.D. Obstetrics and Gynecology
- DNB Ped Surgery